Below Zero Ice Driving provides bespoke ice driving packages. This enables us to cater for everyone – from those who would like one to one tuition to larger groups. Ice driving packages can run from one to three days, depending on the time you have available. We are on the lake from 9.00am to 3.30pm every day during the season, which usually runs from early January through until the end of March and our focus is to keep you in the driver’s seat for as much time as possible.
The price per person is dependent on a number of key areas: the time of booking, size of the group, number of cars required and the number of days on the ice. Prices are from £1,600 per person per day, based on 2 people sharing a car, excluding Swedish tax at 25%*.
A day ice driving with BELOW ZERO includes:
- The use of a Porsche 911 rally car prepared by Tuthill Porsche, including all tyres, fuel and incidentals
- First-hand instruction from world class rally driving professionals
- Beverages by the lake and a delicious hot lunch in our authentic Swedish Hunting Lodge
- All venue hire fees and track preparation
- Car insurance (subject to a £2,500 excess)
- The provision of a comprehensive spares packages together with support vehicles and technicians to service the rally cars and keep you behind the wheel for as long as possible.
Please enquire further for an exact quote as certain factors will effect the price. The price quoted above is based on historic currency exchange rates and so is subject to change. Larger groups are easily accommodated and extra cars can be made available if necessary.
*We charge Swedish VAT as the tax is levied in the country where the experience takes place. There is a process, via the Swedish tax authorities, for corporate customers to recover this tax.