2019 was another exceptional season for Below Zero Ice Driving, with incredible customer feedback. We are honoured to deliver a truly exclusive driving experience in one of the most beautiful parts of Northern Europe. To ensure that we can continue to provide our exceptional service, daily rates are increasing for the 2020 season.
- 2019: £3,200 per car per day, excluding Swedish VAT at 25%
- 2020: £3,500 per car per day, excluding Swedish VAT at 25%
The new rate comes into effect on July 1st, 2019. However, all 2020 bookings confirmed with a 50% deposit before this date will be charged at the outgoing rate. The early booking incentive is to thank all of our friends and clients for their continued support of the unique Below Zero Ice Driving adventure.
Below Zero Ice Driving packages include expert tuition and full technical support. The drive-day price includes:
- The use of a classic Porsche 911 rally car specially prepared by Tuthill Porsche, including all tyres, fuel, incidentals and more than five hours of driving time
- First-hand instruction from a world-class rally driving professional
- All venue hire fees and track preparation
- Car insurance (subject to GBP 2,500 excess)
- Beverages on the lake in our heated geodesic dome and a delicious hot lunch in our remote, authentic Swedish Hunting Lodge
- Return transfers to the lake from your hotel
We can also help with booking hotels, airport transfers and other activities including snowmobile hire if required. We look forward to seeing you back on the lake next year: please do not hesitate to contact us by email with any questions.